Shelley Widhalm of Shell’s Ink Services has writing and editing experience working with Northern Colorado publications and providing services for businesses and individual clients across the state of Colorado. Her list of current and completed client projects is extensive, plus check out a sampling of clips from a few publications (that allow limited or full access to posts).
- Writing news articles for newspapers and magazines, including The Washington Times, Innovation News, BizWest, Loveland Reporter-Herald, Loveland Magazine, Longmont Magazine, Berthoud Surveyor and Sign & Digital Graphics.
- Writing advertorials for Boulder Daily Camera, Longmont Times-Call and “Broomfield Enterprise.
- Ghostwriting articles and blogs for several clients in Northern Colorado.
- Wrote and taught a lecture series on written materials for artists, including artist statements, bios, resumes and websites, all geared to the working artist, for Schissler Academy of Fine Arts in Loveland, CO.
- Wrote a press release for Loveland Habitat for Humanity in Loveland, CO, placed in the Loveland Reporter-Herald.
- Wrote a press release, an article and other content for Schissler Academy of Fine Arts in Loveland, CO, placed in the Loveland Reporter-Herald and Loveland Magazine.
- Wrote a press release for Trusted Water in Loveland, CO, placed in the Loveland Magazine.
- Wrote web content for Spirit of Colorado, a ballooning company founded by Bob McCluskey, a commercial hot air balloon pilot and former Colorado State Representative.
- Edited web content for a Loveland, Colo., business consultant and county commissioner candidate.
- Edited the complete book manuscript, “Biology Everywhere: How the Science of Life Matters to Everyday Life,” by Melanie E. Peffer, PhD, a biology professor in Greeley, CO.
- Edited the complete book manuscript, designed the book cover and helped design the layout for “Gems of Wisdom for Your Life Journey,” by Lorraine Winger Burreson, PhD, a motivational speaker and retired nursing and business educator in Loveland, CO.
- Edited the complete book manuscript, “Inside the Mind of Suicide: Thoughts and Stories about Life on the Other Side of Suicide,” for Jennifer Tracy, a motivational speaker in Loveland, CO, and owner of Jennifer Tracy-Inspire.
- Editied the complete book manuscript, “The Respite, A Novel,” for J.L. Montera, an author and speaker in Loveland, CO, and owner of JLM’s Garden.
- Edited part of the book manuscript, “The New Testament through Roman Eyes,” (not finished), by Dick Stenbakken, PhD, Roman historian in Loveland, CO.
- Ghost-edited marketing materials for a proposed project in the launch phase for a Loveland, CO, business owner.
- Ghost-edited a year’s worth of sermons for 2016 for a Loveland, CO, pastor.
- Ghost-edited blogs for a Loveland, CO, services company.
- Ghostwrote a letter to the editor for a nonprofit editorial board member from Loveland, CO.
- Ghostwrote newsletter content for two years for a monthly real estate newsletter.
- Larimer Small Business Development Center’s Success Stories: Wordsmith Wood Shop, 7/15/19; HomeCare of the Rockies, 10/3/18; Spidertrax Off-Road, 8/3/17.
- Innovation News: Fifth-annual WILD Summit inspires women to make innovative changes, 2/27/16.
- Sign & Digital Graphics: More than just protection: paint protection film, 7/29/19; Benefits of a more powerful laser, 7/25/19; Donor recognition options: donor recognition walls and plaques, 3/27/19.
- Loveland Reporter-Herald: 92-year-old Loveland resident R. Vernon James recalls WWII stories, 11/10/19; Loveland natives Jeff and Karlie Ruiter bring Ordinary Nurses to Guatemala, 10/20/19; Author Sheri Carmon wins award for first children’s book, 10/6/19; Homegrown animator returns for Horsetooth film festival, 9/1/19; Food Bank partners with Colorado Pet Pantry, 8/18/19; Fossil Creek Nursery to celebrate 50 years in July, 6/16/19.
- Berthoud Surveyor: ECD Metalworks relocates from Denver to Berthoud, 9/27/19: Kofe Drive-Thru greets customers with new mural, 9/27/19; Tammy Schaal retires after 35 years as a rural mail carrier, 8/9/19; Ziggi’s Coffee opens in Berthoud, 7/25/19; Senior Access Points to expand to rural Larimer County with grant funding, 1/25/19;Hospitals offer innovative digital footprint system for newborns, 1/11/19.